How to Move to Canada from India Permanently?
Are you looking for options to Immigrate to Canada and wish to slide easily through the complex Immigration journey? Then we, SPS Canada Immigration, bring our 20-year experience to guide you through it.
Why Choose Canada?
There has been a sudden spike of overseas Immigrants and graduates moving to Canada in recent years, The question that arises in your mind is why so many people choose Canada over other countries. The answer is very simple! Other than the scenic landscapes, wonderful hiking places, and freshwater lakes, there are also some key benefits we all look for before moving to a new country such as great career opportunities, world-class universities, affordability, a better lifestyle, and not to forget the easy Immigration process. So, if you are in the category of “I want everything”, then Canada is the answer for you.
What are the Different Ways to move to Canada?
Tempting, isn’t it? Let’s dig deeper into How to move to Canada and explore 3 different ways to get your Canadian Permanent Residency.
Express Entry Draw – Immigrate as a Skilled Worker
A Point-based Canadian immigration regulatory system (IRCC) is an online immigration application system. It allows people to submit a profile to be selected as a skilled immigrant. Candidates with the highest rankings are invited to apply for PR.
- There are 3 main programs in Express Entry-The Federal skilled trades program (FSTP), The Federal skilled worker’s program (FSWP), and The Canadian experience class (CEC)
- Submit the Application and apply for the job as an applicant mentioned in 0, A, and B.
- There will be a point-based assessment of the profile submitted and it will be placed in the application pool.
- Thereafter, Canadian provinces will assess the pool applications and filter profiles with the talent they require in the specific province.
- Based on the eligibility the highest point holders will then be sent an invitation to apply for PR.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
The Provincial Nominee Program allows different provinces across Canada to select Immigrants all over the world depending on their education, work, and skill and to work in Canada depending on the economy and the labor needs. An applicant who wants to become a Permanent Resident of Canada can apply to the different provinces as per their respective requirements.
- There are two ways to apply – An online or a Paper-based application.
- You must meet the eligibility criteria for the province which has nominated you.
- Submit an Express Entry profile and show that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.
- If you are invited, you submit an electronic application to IRCC
The Government of Canada offers an immigration program for individuals who wish to be self-employed or start their own business in Canada. Hence, if you hold experience in managing or owning your own venture, the easiest way to migrate to Canada is through the Business Immigration program. Moreover, The Federal and provincial/territorial governments welcome business immigrants and help them start their businesses and settle in Canada.
- In this program, you need Investment in the company you wish to start in Canada. (Low investment is needed when you settle in a less populated country).
- An investment of at least $75,000 in a qualifying business or two or more Investors together confirming their interest in investing a total of at least $75000.
- A designated venture capital fund confirming that it is investing at least $200,000 in a qualifying business.
- A designated business incubator confirming that it is accepting the application into its business incubator program.
If you fall into any of these categories and to know more about the business immigration visa then SPS Canada is here to guide you through the complex immigration journey, get in touch and get your profile assessed with our Certified and seasoned country counsellors.
If you are interested in learning more about these or any other Canadian immigration program, we can help you. At SPS Canada Immigration, our mission is to help you fulfill all your Canadian immigration goals. Everything we do is to navigate you smoothly through the Immigration process.
Consult with our Senior Practitioners as we would be able to assess your profile and advise you in the right track. You can call (1) 905-362-9393 (Canada), +91 9586 226232 (Ahmedabad) or drop an E-mail at email@example.com (Canada), firstname.lastname@example.org (Ahmedabad) for further information.
Get Legal Answers to Your Visa Questions
Call Us now at +91 9586 226232View All Testimonials
We're Trusted Globally
We are a regulated immigration practicing firm, providing advice and
solutions on matters related to Canadian immigration.
Jay B Parmar