Immigration Case Specialist (Etobicoke)
College Diploma or Degree in Law or Business Discipline
1 - 3 Years
- Meet with clients to assess their progress, give support and discuss case.
- Need to Liaise with clients, sub agents, educators to gather information, form filling and documentation.
- Draft legal documents and affidavits for submissions
- Act as a spokesperson on/off media; Participate in the video content as an when required.
- Submit federal and provincial files to respective offices for processing as per RCIC.
- Follow up with Immigration offices about the status of the case, by email, phone or fax;
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An assest if you have basic knowledge of procedural and processing requirements for various types of non-immigrant and immigrant visas; Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and other temporary residency permits like work permits, student permit, PNP and all PR relevant applications.
- Highly organized, with ability to multi task.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
Immigration Case Specialist (Ahmedabad)
College Diploma or Degree
College Diploma or Degree in relevant Discipline
No Experience Required
Get Legal Answers to Your Visa Questions
Call Us now at +91 9586 226232View All Testimonials
We're Trusted Globally
We are a regulated immigration practicing firm, providing advice and
solutions on matters related to Canadian immigration.
Jay B Parmar