GPAC Student Seminar featuring Mr. Pradyuman Jhala as a Panel Speaker
Gujarat Public Affairs Council of Canada (GPAC) recently conducted a student seminar, focused on new students, who recently arrived in Canada, to give them an overview of the process and procedures, and general knowledge under various, including Canadian immigration process, to educate and onboard them in the Canadian environment.
GPAC is a premier not-for-profit organization, formed with the vision of “Together we will achieve a better and prosperous future; economically, culturally and socially. GPAC is becoming an umbrella organization for Gujaratis in Canada and the key influencing organization between the Gujarat, India & Canadian government.”
Our Senior Practitioner, Mr. Pradyuman Jhala with more than 15 years of practicing in Canadian immigration, was featured as a Panel Speaker in the seminar organized by GPAC, to discuss the immigration context in Canada, especially for students – how they should prepare themselves today, for a good future outlook tomorrow, considering different aspects from education to experience, laws, policies, and processes.
The main purpose was to educate both international and Canadian students, who may not have required information in many topics such as
- Consulate Services offered by CGI office – Her Excellency Consul General of India, Toronto Ms. Apoorva Srivastava
- Financial Literacy
- Tax filing – Tax Guru (Piyush Mody)
- Immigration Policies & Advice – Globayan Immigration (Naresh Chavda); SPS Canada
- Immigration (Pradyuman Jhala)
- Safety, Security and Laws – Chair, Peel Police Services Board (Ron Chatha); Constable (Sunny Deol)
- Job markets and Networking – Destination CEO (Meena Dowlwani CHRM)
- Health and Wellness
- Integrating in Canadian Culture – Save Max Achievers Realty (Don R B Patel, Ashok Patel, Pathik Shukla)
- Human Trafficking – Victim Witness Assessment Worker
- First Car purchase, license; Uber driving- Formula Honda (Formula Honda Toronto -Vijaykumar Parekh)
The seminar was a good success as it was able to help over 200 students and newcomers in Canada registered for this free event, with in-person interaction with the Panel Speakers, having many years of relevant experience in the field. The program was hosted by President, Dhaval Vediya with the help of the entire board of directors.
You can access the Student Seminar via this link: https://youtu.be/KroJHlZnmX0
SPS Canada Immigration would like to thank the GPAC team for providing this wonderful opportunity to share the experiences from Mr. Pradyuman Jhala, by answering queries and concerns, and providing support and guidance to those in need!
Get Legal Answers to Your Visa Questions
Call Us now at +91 9586 226232View All Testimonials
We're Trusted Globally
We are a regulated immigration practicing firm, providing advice and
solutions on matters related to Canadian immigration.
Jay B Parmar