OINP accepting applications to the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now accepting applications to the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream.
This stream gives foreign workers with a job offer in a skilled occupation at Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC), the opportunity to apply to permanently live and work in Ontario.
To apply, applicants must access the OINP e-Filing Portal directly from the OINP website. The link to the e-Filing Portal is located on the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream webpage.
For a nomination certificate to be issued under this category, both the employer and the foreign national must show that eligibility requirements are met. Employers are required to complete an Employer Form, which is submitted by the applicant with the application to the OINP.
In order to be eligible for the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream, individuals must:
- Have an approved full-time & permanent job offer under NOC Level 0, A, or B in Ontario;
- The job offer must meet the entry-level wage levels in Ontario for that occupation.
- Have a minimum level of work experience; OR have a valid licence or authorization from the relevant regulatory body in Ontario for the same occupation as the one listed in the job offer.
- Intend to reside in Ontario; and
- Hold legal status (i.e. a visitor record, study permit, or work permit) and should maintain that status until nomination (if residing in Canada at the time of applying).
Note: This stream is open to foreign workers in and outside of Canada.
If you have any queires in respect to the OINP’s Foreign Worker Stream, simply Start your Assessment or Call (1) 905-362-9393 (Canada), +91 9586 226232 (Ahmedabad) or drop an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (Canada), email@example.com (Ahmedabad) for further information.
Get Legal Answers to Your Visa Questions
Call Us now at +91 9586 226232View All Testimonials
We're Trusted Globally
We are a regulated immigration practicing firm, providing advice and
solutions on matters related to Canadian immigration.
Jay B Parmar