Month End News Edition – August 2019
SPS Canada Immigration looks toward the best way to inform and educate everyone about the latest and most relevant news regarding immigration issues in Canada. For that reason, Month End News Edition will be present monthly as a summary of all updated news during the month.
Month End News Edition – August 2019.
- 30/08/2019: Canada is making the Student Direct Stream (SDS) available to international students coming from Senegal and Morocco, starting September 9, 2019. The more efficient SDS process was launched in 2018 for students applying from China, India, the Philippines, and Vietnam, with an average processing time of fewer than 3 weeks.
- 29/08/2019: Alberta issued 121 Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to Express Entry stream candidates on August 15. So far, 3,868 nomination certificates have been issued to Express Entry candidates through this stream.
- 28/08/2019: Newfoundland Labrador has announced to open four rounds of Expression of Interest for prospective Immigrants around the world. Starting from September 13 to December 13, 2019.
- 27/08/2019: The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now accepting applications to the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream. Both the employer and the foreign national must show that eligibility requirements are met.
- 01/08/2019 – 15/08/2019: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. This includes Administrative, Business Management & Financial Operations, Computer & Technical Jobs.
If you have any queries with respect to these norms, you can call (1) 905-362-9393 (Canada), +91 9586 226232 (Ahmedabad) or drop an E-mail at email@example.com (Canada), firstname.lastname@example.org (Ahmedabad) for further information
Get Legal Answers to Your Visa Questions
Call Us now at +91 9586 226232View All Testimonials
We're Trusted Globally
We are a regulated immigration practicing firm, providing advice and
solutions on matters related to Canadian immigration.
Jay B Parmar