UPDATE: New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
NBPNP is a provincial immigration program made possible through an agreement with the Government of Canada. As an economic program, the NBPNP selects, and nominates, qualified business people and skilled workers from around the world who will live in New Brunswick and contribute to the local economy.
On July 26, 2019, It was Official on their website that The New Brunswick Express Entry Program will accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from individuals who meet all of the following submission criteria:
- The applicant has submitted an Express Entry Profile and has a valid Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code: these must be provided on the EOI form;
- The applicant is currently living and working in New Brunswick, and a letter of employment from the employer must be included with the EOI
- The NOC Code for this current employment is for a position that matches NOC Level 0, A, or B: NOC Code must be provided on the EOI form
- The applicant has a valid Canadian Work Permit; a pdf copy must be included with the EOI submission
- The applicant has valid language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF Canada) with scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies: a pdf copy of these test results must be included with the EOI submission
- The applicant has a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) which attests to the minimum equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma: a pdf copy of the ECA must be included with the EOI submission
All candidates invited in this manner must meet regular eligibility requirements of the program and submit a complete and correct application to be considered for provincial nomination.
If you do not meet all of the above posted submission criteria, do not submit an EOI at this time. Please continue to monitor their official page for changes and updates. Any EOI submission received that does not meet all of the above submission criteria will be rejected and immediately deleted.
They have also added that New Brunswick will, on occasion, invite candidates directly from the federal Express Entry pool in response to provincial labour-market needs!
To help you navigate the entire process, our team has the resources and skills to assist. To know more about your eligibility under different categories, Simply Start your Assessment or Call (1) 905-362-9393 (Canada), +91 9586 226232 (Ahmedabad) or drop an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (Canada), email@example.com (Ahmedabad) for further information.
Get Legal Answers to Your Visa Questions
Call Us now at +91 9586 226232View All Testimonials
We're Trusted Globally
We are a regulated immigration practicing firm, providing advice and
solutions on matters related to Canadian immigration.
Jay B Parmar