Canadas Work permit – Top Questions Answered
A work permit enables a non-Canadian individual to engage in temporary employment within Canada. Understanding the various work permit choices and the associated procedures in Canada can be quite challenging. Below, you will find responses to the most commonly posed queries regarding the Canadian work permit application process.
What is the fee for processing a work permit in Canada?
The processing fee for a work permit in Canada remains consistent regardless of your industry or the specific application stream you fall under.
The cost for a work permit processing fee is $155 CAD per person, with a reduced fee of $100 CAD per person for those applying for an open work permit
What are the necessary documents and forms for applying for a work permit in Canada include:
- A valid travel document or passport is must for work permit or Study visa
- Submission of biometric fingerprints and a photograph
- Proof that you meet the requirements for your intended job
- Certificat d’Acceptation du Quebec, if applicable
- Evidence of relationships with all spouses, children, or common-law partners
- Completed “Application For Work Permit Made Outside of Canada” (IMM 1295) form if applying from outside Canada
- Completed Document Checklist (IMM 5488)
- Completed Family Information (IMM 5645) form
- Completed Schedule 1 – Application for Temporary Resident Visa form. This form should be completed by the principal applicant, their spouse or common-law partner, and all dependent children older than 18. This form is necessary for foreign nationals requiring a temporary resident visa to enter Canada.
Additionally, you might need to provide required documentation from your prospective employer.
Can I apply for Canadian Work-Permit without job offer letter ?
Get Legal Answers to Your Visa Questions
Call Us now at +91 9586 226232View All Testimonials
We're Trusted Globally
We are a regulated immigration practicing firm, providing advice and
solutions on matters related to Canadian immigration.
Jay B Parmar