Our Blogs

Simple checklist for Study visa Canada 2023
icon missing

January 30, 2023

icon missing

Naju Gadhavi

icon missing

Last Updated on Jan 30, 2023 @ 9:31 am

  This is a simple blog aimed at helping you with your study visa application for the 2023 intake. When applying for a study visa, there are various things to keep in mind. Let’s explore and simplify these aspects to help you start your study visa application process.   Check your passport: One of the […]

Know more
Stay in Canada after you Graduate
icon missing

November 8, 2019

icon missing


icon missing

Last Updated on Jun 1, 2022 @ 8:45 pm

International students wishing to work and stay in Canada after completing their education may consider the following options Post Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) If you graduated from a designated learning institution (DLI), you could apply for Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP). PGWPP Facts:  Validity of PGWP depends on the length of your study program. […]

Know more

Get Legal Answers to Your Visa Questions

Call Us now at +91 9586 226232

View All Testimonials

Our Clients

We're Trusted Globally

We are a regulated immigration practicing firm, providing advice and
solutions on matters related to Canadian immigration.

Ankit Vadaliy

Abhinav Arnold

Kevin Balar

Kushagra Soni

Navin Davis

Pooja Patni

Nidhika Verma


Pragya Munjal


Fairy Christian

Jay B Parmar

Harsh Pujara

Jenies Christian

Sara Costa

Shahoon Akhtar


Adarsh Reddy

View All Testimonials